I have 120 posts of one category ready for my wordpress blog. For the moment, posts are drafts and I don't want to schedule them manually.
I want to publish them like this:
- 4 articles each day from the 1st of August 2013
- 1 at 10am / 1 at 2pm / 1 at 5pm / 1 at 8:30pm
What I need is the SQL query to:
- Update date_post for the 120 posts, based on the needs described above
- Change "draft" mode to "pending"
- The publication order is based on the creation date of the posts: the older will be the first published.
I'm lost in the queries and loops. If someone could help, it would be very very appreciated.
Thanks a lot,