Currently open for work as a cofounder or contracting in New York, London, Los Angeles or anywhere in Silicon Valley.
I've been working on internet apps pre-Netscape (yes, that long ago!). Full stack developer with experience from the network layer through to running tech startups and assisting global organisations.
Founded several startups, done a mountain of contracting gigs. Enjoy mentoring (tech and/or business) and working on new/interesting projects/startups.
Here's some of the more dev stuff that I do:
- iPhone and iPad apps using Objective-C and Swift
- Android apps using Java
- Web apps using Ruby on Rails and PHP-based systems such as Drupal, WordPress, Symfony
Currently excited about:
- machine learning (especially deep learning and neural networks)
- usability (not just where a button should be but deep usability issues that almost all computing devices and applications suffer from)
- mobile health / payments / advertising
Dev blog: http://snowcrash.eu