|visits||member for||2 years, 4 months|
|seen||Jan 17 '13 at 10:25|
Just a humble developer. :-)
Tools I use:
- RubyMine - an IDE for ruby tech. Every two years or so I attempt to migrate to vim, but keep coming back to rubymine every time. Its refactoring/navigation capabilities are unmatched.
- Harvest for time tracking and client invoicing. Tried many programs of this kind, settled on this one. You can get $10 bonus by using my referral link.
- flux for saving my eyes in the evening.
- PathFinder - this is what OS X Finder should be like.
- Monosnap - for quickly sharing screenshots and drawing arrows on them.
- Pomodoro Timer - for managing my attention and concentration. (What is Pomodoro Technique?)
|bio||website||tech.tulentsev.com||visits||member for||2 years, 4 months|
|location||Moscow, Russia||seen||Jan 17 '13 at 10:25|