Reputation
Top tag
Next privilege 15 Rep.
Flag posts
Badges
1
Newest
 Teacher
Impact
~467 people reached

  • 0 posts edited
  • 0 helpful flags
  • 0 votes cast
Dec
10
comment Making the thumbnails in the backend Media section bigger
no idea sorry - this was just a quick and dirty fix using 3.4.2. Its 90% functional, the remaining 10% to make it perfect could take some time..
Dec
7
awarded  Teacher
Dec
7
answered Making the thumbnails in the backend Media section bigger