|visits||member for||3 years, 8 months|
|seen||Dec 22 '12 at 1:03|
Web developer since 1997. Other interests include embedded systems, static program analysis, and software visualization. Oh, and Lego!
Check out our sister site english.stackexchange.com. Here are some questions you might find interesting:
- How to pronounce "favicon"?
- Do most languages need more space than English?
- “Geek” vs. “Nerd”
- Isn't the word “uninstall” wrong?
- What is the origin of ZOMG?
- Capitalization of User Interface Buttons
- What do we call a person who is interested in the latest technology (programming-wise)?
- Why do we say “motherboard”?
- Why don't we use the indefinite article with 'software'?
- Version control messages: what tense?
- What's the word for 'online-extrovert-offline-introvert'?
- Should the word "Boolean" be capitalized?
- Pluralizing keywords in programming languages
- Alternatives to “computationally expensive”?
- Plural form of “Software”
- Term “hack” — is it more positive, or more negative?
- Which noun should I use to describe that a computer system hangs?
- Is “errored” correct usage?
- Is there a real difference between null and zero?
- Is it “GPL License” or “GPL license”?
- Difference between “computation” and “calculation”?
- What is the plural of the word “index”?
1 Vote Cast
|all time||by type|