603 reputation
310
bio website
location Quebec City, Canada
age 24
visits member for 3 years, 6 months
seen Apr 17 at 17:28

Bored.


Apr
17
comment Avoid changing menu query with suppress_filters => false
@TheDeadMedic Damnit, you're right, thank you. It's always the little mistakes that get me. EDIT: If you post it as an answer I'll mark this as resolved.
Apr
17
comment Avoid changing menu query with suppress_filters => false
@Milo I just tried this out, and this seems to have fixed the issue, thank you! If you post your comment as an answer I'll select it as the answer after a little bit more testing to be sure.
Apr
17
comment Avoid changing menu query with suppress_filters => false
@TheDeadMedic Done.
Apr
17
revised Avoid changing menu query with suppress_filters => false
added 438 characters in body
Apr
17
asked Avoid changing menu query with suppress_filters => false
Feb
10
awarded  Yearling
Sep
24
awarded  Autobiographer
Feb
24
awarded  Popular Question
Nov
24
awarded  Yearling
Nov
24
awarded  Yearling
Oct
11
answered How to add orderby parameter for sorting on category.php
Oct
10
awarded  Benefactor
Oct
10
comment get_posts inside cron
You're right, I just found out about the fields parameter, didn't see it in the documentation. Thanks
Oct
10
comment get_posts inside cron
Well I am running a foreach on the posts in my code above if you scroll down. I'm using it because I need to fetch all posts of a specified taxonomy term.
Oct
10
comment get_posts inside cron
@TomJNowell Yeah that's because there is no WordPress loop, everything after the code I pasted is simply going over an xml file and inserting posts.
Oct
9
accepted get_posts inside cron
Oct
9
comment get_posts inside cron
Thanks a bunch, definately getting me on the right track. Increasing my limit hasn't worked, but fetching 500 at a time sure got more done than previously.
Oct
9
comment get_posts inside cron
@Otto I have 13 taxonomy terms, each holding about 1000 to 2000 posts.
Oct
9
comment get_posts inside cron
@TomJNowell I've added part of my loop, it's quite long so I added the problematic part. I'll try it out with WP_DEBUG.
Oct
9
revised get_posts inside cron
added 2106 characters in body