Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

I have managed to fix it at my own. I have used following code to update post meta update_post_meta($post_id, 'tb_data', base64_encode(serialize($new_value_array))); ...and following code to get post meta $tb_meta = get_post_meta($post->ID, 'tb_data', true); $tb_meta_unserialized = unserialize(base64_decode($tb_meta)); I hope this will help ...


0

I figured this out. It's because the title isn't part of the attachment metadata technically. The audio attachment itself is stored in the database as a post with a post type of attachement and applicable mime type. To update the title of the audio is to update the post title



Top 50 recent answers are included