Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

Found the problem. It was with my .htaccess file. While I had changed RewriteBase / to RewriteBase /mysite I did not realize I also had to change RewriteRule . /index.php [L] to RewriteRule . /mysite/index.php [L] That fixed it.


0

The steps to take would be: 1 - Extract files 2 - Create DB and import 3 - modify wp-config.php for database name and user credentials if changed Do not modify db tables to change the site url as they are serialized and this will create more issues than you want to deal with. 4 - Use a script like searchreplacedb.php to search and replace all of the ...



Top 50 recent answers are included