New answers tagged

1

SOLUTION: So, it turned out (of course) I myself was causing the problem (...) I am getting the widgets with the 'the_widget()' method and sending the instance params along as I go. The params are query-string-style parameters and are of course 'glued' together with ampersands. Now , I wasn't encoding the individual params so the query string was looking ...


2

This is not a complete answer, but it's an attempt at giving you some direction. Hopefully with the community here we can come up with a solution for you! Firstly, I've been able to replicate your issue: I took your code and placed it in my theme's functions.php for now. I removed the if( $strict ) test I tried registering an 8 character Hebrew name - it ...



Top 50 recent answers are included