Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

It's possible this is a permissions error, relating to a incorrect permissions for a particular fine used in post editing. Have you tried setting correct permissions for your WP install? Here's a bit of further documentation: https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions


1

Actually I got to the bottom of it. The problem was that I have installed the WPML plugin. But I forgot to install the WPML Media plugin. As soon as I installed it, the attachment pages started working again. In my opinion, this is unacceptable and I will escalate the issue to WPML team. If the Media plugin is so critical, it should be made obvious to the ...


0

Well, turns out now that I have access to the blog's admin control panel, that there's a really out of date plug-in being used to redirect to the main blog's mobile site. I can only make guesses at how it's breaking normal template tag behavior, but disabling it fixes the problem. So not quite as mysterious of a problem as it initially seemed to be.


0

It sounds like a migration issue. This is worth checking: Did you replace the old website URL in all your database occurrences using a replacement tool like this? Is the .htaccess on your web server updated with the right path and permalink rewriting rules? (Saving again your permalink preferences should do the trick.)


0

The template tags shouldn't return different values depending on the mobile browser. It's strange. Here are some usual suspects to check: Do you have any cache plugin installed? If so, disable it for your tests. Any .htaccess rules defined only for mobile browsers? That might explain different behaviors. Do you still get the right results on your computer ...


0

I faced the same error. I've both Nginx and Apache installed. Nginx works as a reverse proxy and serves static files. Due to this reason, you have to insert the following code inside server directive: if (!-e $request_filename) { rewrite /wp-admin$ $scheme://$host$uri/ permanent; rewrite ^(/[^/]+)?(/wp-.*) $2 last; ...


1

The problem your GET param is using the same name as the query var for your custom post type. $link = $link_aqui_se_sirve.'?'.$establecimientos_cpt_name.'='.$tax->slug; With that URL, WordPress is expecting the value of the $establecimientos_cpt_name parameter to be a post slug. Instead you are giving it a taxonomy slug. This will give you a 404 unless ...


0

I would try using the Query Monitor plugin This will help you troubleshoot your problem by showing you the db query's, hooks, actions, and filters for the active page.


0

WordPress search only handles posts, it doesn't handle taxonomies and their terms ( tags, categories etc ) If you want more advanced search you'll have to use a 3rd party solution


0

Try going to your permalinks page within the admin to flush the rewrite rules. Just be navigating to that page will flush the rules, but you could click save even if you made no changes.



Top 50 recent answers are included