I got one problem about translating taxonomy terms. Situation: I have multisite instalation with many sites in different languages. I am using broadcast plugin that broadcast some post types and ...
I am using wordpress multisite and have three different sites setup; Default (English) German Japanese I've got all the sites working seperately which is fine. My theme has the .mo and .po files for ...
I have multisite WordPress installation with default language for all new sites set to English. For one of my sites I wanted to add support for different (Polish) language. I copied all Polish *.mo ...
I have a site that needs to be billingual, English and French. I've created two sites in WPMU, and set the language settings of the second to fr_FR. Under the directory: /wp-content/languages/ I ...