I've been developing a plugin where I wanted to create a table, styled and working just like Wordpress's native Post/Page tables. Following the guide below, I was able to create the table and load my ...
Fristly, sorry for my bad english. Secondly, I can't find a solution for my problem since 2 weeks. It's a simple things but I can't find how to do it. I explain my problem : I got 2 custom taxonomies ...
The scenario is this: I have a CPT called Job. I've set custom row actions for this CPT, and most of them are linked to external or custom settings pages. They work fine. Now I've set a new row ...