I installed Multisite on WampServer and when i click on "add site" the page go blank.
Done so far:
- Downloaded WampServer.
- Configured virtual host.
- Downloaded acrylic so i can have wildcard domain.
- Create database and installed normal WP
- Followed http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network and updated to MultiSite.
- Logged in.
- Clicked on My Site -> Network Admin.
- Clicked on Sites->Add New.
- Entered the required information.
- Clicked on "Add Site" waited 40-50 sec.
- Page went blank.
If i click on backspace or go back
<- in the browser and then click "Add Site" again it works and i am able to visit the site,create post like a normal installation.
Any ideas would be wonderful.
Here are some technical details:
My httpd-vhosts.con look like that:
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName smallurl.com ServerAlias www.smallurl.com *.smallurl.com DocumentRoot C:/wamp/www2 ErrorLog "C:/wamp/www2/logs/error.log" CustomLog "C:/wamp/www2/logs/access.log" common # - A few helpful settings... <Directory "C:/wamp/www2"> order allow,deny allow from all # - Enables .htaccess files for this site AllowOverride All </Directory> </VirtualHost> <VirtualHost *:80> ServerName localhost DocumentRoot C:/wamp/www ErrorLog "C:/wamp/www/logs/error.log" CustomLog "C:/wamp/www/logs/access.log" common </VirtualHost>
127.0.0.1 localhost 127.0.0.1 www.smallurl.com 127.0.0.1 smallurl.com 127.0.0.1 *.smallurl.com
# Virtual hosts #yaniv# Include conf/extra/httpd-vhosts.conf
rewrite_module is activated.
basically that covers everything.
Any help would be highly appreciated.