- An e-commerce flavored website
- Products will be added by posts and under some ProdCategories
- There will be no price tag
- Only a registered user can request for price of any product(s)
- An admin will then send a total price of the products, selected by a registered user
If this is the scenario, a visitor must have to login to send a price quotation request for the products he/she added to his/her cart (user account). Virtually the user account will be the cart. With a request ID I need to store the user's chosen products one by one into his/her account. Then after sending a request to the admin, the Admin will then open the message/request. With a list of products, the admin then enter the price of those products and click the send button to send the total price of the chosen products to that specific user.
How can I incorporate this scenario into WordPress?
I've made the basic things for the site: A post means a product with some custom fields for its details. Post category as Prod Category etc.
Thanks in advance.