I have an existing site that I want to update to 3.5 now, because I want to see if my plugins and themes work in it.
I don't want to wait for the full release (when I'll be able to automatically update), and I don't mind that 3.5 is still in release candidate state.
I could just copy in all the files from 3.5, but I'm afraid that there might be some database changes too.
I don't want to set up a separate test site. This is a small site, and it won't be the end of the world if something goes wrong.
How can I update an existing site to a non-final version of Wordpress?