I'm trying to build a WP site where using the front-end, each user can:
- Register through the front end using basic fields
- Log in
- Create their own profile page using multiple forms
- Upload text, image and video data using profile forms
- Create work related information (portfolios made up of images and video) that are separate from profile forms
- be able to edit both profile and portfolio related information unique to their own profile only
So to summarise, we are talking about 2 separate types of information:
A) user profile information that can be updated anytime after registration
B) Portfolio information that uses various media to create a front end profile for the user. This should be editable and updatable via the front-end after registration too.
So Is this possible to do with Wordperss? What tools and approaches would you recommend?