What I want to do
I want to upgrade Wordpress programmatically to a later version. That I want to do with PHP, lets say from http://www.example.com/?upgrade_wp=true
I already know how to get the URL of the latest version so I don't having any problem with checking for versions or finding the right URL.
Answers I want
- A link to a tutorial of how this is done.
- A plugin that does this and not so much more.
- A hint to the functions that I need to use.
Answers I don't want
- The way to do it with SVN or subversion.
- Answers containing Wordpress MU.
- How to manually doing this.
- How to do this with other code than PHP.