When I use the following code in a (wpalchemy) custom meta box, everything works fine. That is until I pressed 'add new'. At this point, the title, slug, featured image, etc.. are being pre-populated with the content from my 'products' post type.
The code builds a drop down within my 'case studies' post-type, and populates it with post titles/ids from my 'projects' post type.
How can I use the loop in the backend like this without messing stuff up. I tried with
get_posts as well as WP_Query.
global $post; $args = array( 'post_type' => 'projects', 'posts_per_page' => 200 ); $custom_posts = get_posts($args); foreach($custom_posts as $post) : setup_postdata($post); echo '<option value="' . get_the_id() . '"'; echo '>' . get_the_title() . '</option>' . "\n"; endforeach;
Edit: A little more background:
I'm using the wpalchemy class for custom meta boxes. The following code is included in my functions.php file, after
$assoc_project = new WPAlchemy_MetaBox(array( 'id' => '_assoc_project', 'title' => 'Associated Project', 'template' => get_stylesheet_directory() . '/metaboxes/case-studies-assoc_proj-meta.php', 'types'=> array('case-studies') ));
Edit 2: Update
I've tried and replicated this problem accross multiple browsers on my PC, but I just had a co-worker try on Ffox/mac and they don't have the problem. I don't understand why this would be platform specific - but there it is...