I have a very serious problem.. I have this dev site done using PhpMyAdmin http://dev.freelanceu.net/mjl/clickzac/ and my client wants me to transfer the site. But their server don't have PhpMyAdmin and had to use Adminer, after transferring the database the website becomes like this http://kjrias.com I really don't know what's happening.. I tried to fix it on my own but I did not even made it...
Steps for transferring the site:
- on my server, I zipped and donwloaded the wp-content.
- i downloaded the sql file of the database..
- using text editor, I replaced the dev.freelanceu.net/mjl/clickzac with kjrias.com
- On their site, I uploaded the adminer-3.3.4-en.php inside the wordress folder.
- replaced the wp-content with my wp-content and then imported the database