OK doing a website for a client who has a multi-level video gallery. All the video gallery plugins I found (even paid ones) don't function the way we need it to. I thought of rolling my own solution but it would probably take too long.
The gallery must:
- Be able to support videos in sub-folders
- Allow users to navigate these sub-folders using a menu system
- Show a player, then below that, show thumbnails of the other videos in the current folder
- Allow the user to search for videos
- Play the next video in the current folder once the current video is done playing (optional)
Does such a plug-in exist? If not, I might do my own.