I'm trying to migrate from wordpress.com to self-hosted wordpress. These are some of the things I've done, but I'm not quite able to migrate successfully.
- Changed my Godaddy account DNS to wordpress
- Through Godaddy Web hosting connection, I installed wordpress application
- From wordpress.com I performed domain mapping
***The site is allenkim.me and it currently works. From here, I decided I want to change it to self-host wordpress and no longer use wordpress.com
- I downloaded wordpress
- Followed the 5 min instruction
- Uploaded wordpress files on my web server
PROBLEM when I try to visit allenkim.me/wp-admin/install.php in a web browser, it doesn't open.
I'm not sure what the problem is. Any help?