I'm trying to make a registration form with a registration process like the following. Can it be done?
These are the fields for the registration form.
Username Email Address First Name Last Name Contact Tel No Company Name Address (room for 3 lines of text) Postcode Industry (drop down list) Product Interests (tick box / multi choice) Status (drop down list: End User, Reseller/Partner, Distributor, Other). If other selected then 'Other' free type box appears. data consent tick box (a tick box which is default to being 'ticked' should show 'Opt-in to receive relevant information concerning products and services') anti-spam widget (to avoid robots trawling the site can we add an anti-spam verification box for submissions)
All fields are mandatory *
If the user selects `'Reseller/Partner'` then the process is as follows:
Confirmation message on screen:
"Thank you for registering to become a Partner. This request requires authorisation and you will be notified shortly when the autorisation is complete."
- User receives confirmation email with text similar to above
- Site staff (custom/any role - pre-defined) receives email containing the users information and requesting that they authorise the user from a system staff (custom/any role - pre-defined)
- Site staff (custom/any role - pre-defined) authorises the Partner username
- User receives confirmation email to say "Congratulation! You have now been approved for Partner access to www.example.com/partners."
- User can now login and the system automatically redirects to the Partners page
If the user selects any status *other than 'Reseller/Partner'*, the process is as follows:
- Confirmation message on screen - "Thank you for registering. You will know be directed to the My Printer page.
- User is directed to the My Printer page
- User receives confirmation similar to text above
- Site staff (custom/any role - pre-defined) received email containing the user information
Can this sort of thing be done?