Take the 2-minute tour ×
WordPress Development Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for WordPress developers and administrators. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Do you know which plugin was used to expand collapse text like in this page?



share|improve this question
add comment

2 Answers

It looks like they're not using a plugin, it's built-in to their theme. However, the script seems to be ddaccordion, so you should be able to get it working on your own site.

share|improve this answer
add comment

You can achieve a similar effect with jQuery UI's Accordion function. There is a plugin (WP UI)which extends the visual editor and gives you shortcodes to handle inserting the accordions. You will need to style the accordions yourself, but you will need to do that no matter what.

share|improve this answer
add comment

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.