Mark Jaquith's Subscribe to Comments plugin has been a staple of my WordPress site since shortly after I launched it. However, it's not really maintained any more (last updated end of 2007) and it lacks some options (email verification, etc.).
- All of the original Subscribe to Comments
- Registration with Double-Opt-In
- Multi-Language (English and German included)
- You can define an own css file for the manager interface
- Fixed many bugs that are still in the original plugin
Is it possible to migrate to infogurke's version and maintain the subscriptions in the database?
(Found the new plugin via this question.)