I rent some webserver space (Linux, MySql, PHP, Apache) and host several Wordpress websites (for different clients, with different needs) What would be the best way to Host multiple wordpress sites on a single machine, what I'm looking for here, is saving on diskspace and number of databases needed as well as simplifying maintenance.
- Yes this should be for a single wordpress version.
- Each site should be able to have different plugins included and activated
- Each site should be able to have it's own themes (some shared some not)
- No crossing between sites - users and content not shared in any way.
- Easily Upgradable
- Single Super Admin is a plus but not essential (I know how to install and manage wordpress, I can't figure out if Wordpress MU is what I need, if so how to set it up so that my requirements are met, can I enable/disable features per user/blog created with MU).