I followed the practice of creating a sub-theme (child theme) but I discovered that I lost some configuration I made:
- main custom header lost, but it remained for pages where it was customized, I had to upload it again.
- menu customization: primary navigation menu assignment was lost, but the menus did not so it was easy to reassign it.
Are any other side effects like the one above?
Are these bugs or expected behavior?
- I added a new directory in themes, created style.css with requested header
- Activated the new theme in WordPress (running in multi-site mode)
- Observed the issues above