- I've installed Easy Post Types
- created a custom post type: Attractions
- created an Attraction: (joes-cafe)
- created a category set: attraction-type (cafe)
- copied single.php to single-attractions.php
- added the category: cafe to wp-navigation-menu
But when I visit the menu item, I get a 404, when i search for the cafe by name, i see an excerpt, but clicking its title gives me a 404!
Any Clues? What am i doing wrong?
I am using a Thematic child theme, and i duplicated single-attractions.php as single-attraction.php just in case, because i found the distinction confusing...