I'm using plugin W3 Total cache and it worked excellent -until I added a custom "detail page" of a custom taxonomy (with a file called taxonomy-categorycourses.php) where the categorycourses is the taxonomy. I get the white screen of death-experience. I have turned errors on, but nothing shows up. I just get a blank page. I've google around and cannot find some satisfying answers. (The taxonomies shows up correctly when not cached , for example - when logged in).
I loved w3 total cache until know. This is a bug that shouldn't exist in the plugin, but it apprently does so I deleted it, and installed WP Super Cache and activated and then everything worked as it should.