I am wondering about proper choice for multiple WordPress installation making it easy to maintain and achieve best SEO, more precisely best SERPs with also Multilanguage support. By SERPs I mean this layout:
My scenario is like below:
- main site about overall company group description
- sub site about company department (branch) specialized in services A
- sub site about company department (branch) specialized in services B
- sub site about company department (branch) specialized in services C
Each subside has its own menu structure, content and only link to company group description.
I would like to use Multisite Mode in WordPress to achieve this. However additional requirement for me is to make it multilingual.
It is possible by combining:
- WordPress MultiSite
- WPML or qTranslate or Polylang
- All in One SEO Pack or WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast
To achieve SERPs like these?
I. For main site SERPs (default language used):
domain.net domain.net/about domain.net/clients domain.net/news domain.net/contact
I.a) For main site SERPs (custom language used):
en.domain.net en.domain.net/about en.domain.net/clients en.domain.net/news en.domain.net/contact
II. For sub site SERPs (default language used):
domain.net domain.net/services-A/about domain.net/services-A/clients domain.net/services-A/news domain.net/services-A/contact
II.a) For sub site SERPs (custom language used):
en.domain.net en.domain.net/services-A/about en.domain.net/services-A/clients en.domain.net/services-A/news en.domain.net/services-A/contact
As asked before is it possible to:
Have different SERPs based on multiple WordPress installation each SERP separate by each installation (different services) inside WordPress Multisite? If so, is it possible using subfolder like in my example or it must be subdomain for Multisite?
Have different SERPs based on multiple WordPress language plugins each separate by each translated page?
Have possibility to optimize SEO separately to each translated page inside WordPress Multisite?
If overall is possible, what plugins from mentioned at the beginning use to achieve this combo (which one are compatible with others)?
If I drop idea of Google sitelinks overall, is it still possible to achieve different SERPs for Multisite WordPress with Multilingual support, like:
- en.domain.net (only translation)
- domain.net/services-A/ (sub site in WordPress Mutlisite)
- en.domain.net/services-A/ (sub site in WordPress Mutlisite + translation)
... so overall achieving 4 different SERPs ?