A WordPress site is using Breadcrumb NavXT plugin to show the site's navigation flow. But in some pages it's malfunctioning — showing wrong post title to the breadcrumb. I tried disabling the plugin and used a custom function: Adding WordPress breadcrumbs without a plugin to show breadcrumb. But it's still showing the wrong title on some posts.
I checked the malfunctioning post ID, slug, title, excerpt, URL — everything seems to OK, but the breadcrumb's post title. I drafted (unpublished) the particular post, that's displaying into the breadcrumb's post title - then found that, the breadcrumb is still malfunctioning but this time it's taking another post title of the same category.
refreshed the browser cache — not worked.
refreshed the permalink — not worked.
changed to permalink from
/%post_id%/%post_name%/ — not worked.
I can't figure out what other possibilities there might be that can malfunction the breadcrumb— only the breadcrumb.