I have a problem. I am working with a multiserver system:
- 5 production servers
- 3 ajax servers
- 1 beta server with 2 2-server cluster SQL (not MySQL) databases
I am trying to install WordPress on these existing 5 production servers for load balancing the website. The WordPress installation must run on SQL because that is what the current website is running on. We have successfully installed WP on a separate server with it using SQL before so that is not a major issue.
I have looked at:
- How to deploy WP over multiple servers for load balancing tutorial
- Hyper DB Plugin installation
and scaling here:
- How well does WP scale? WP.SE question.
- The 5 hidden pifalls in your WP website performance and how to fix them tutorial
But I don't really understand these. Can someone give me some tips or point me to a resource to do it that I may understand? or tell me? I would much appreciate it.
Edit #1: Also we are not using some outside hosting service like AWS. We are all self hosted and I have direct access to all of the servers with admin rights.