I have been using WordPress multisite for several years without a problem. At some point in the last few days one of my many multisite domains is stuck in a redirection loop.
The domain is http://www.drandrewhall.com and as of this writing is stuck in a redirection loop. This worked fine until a couple days ago.
I have removed it from the domain mapping plugin and added it back in. I can remove the www domain and add in just the drandrewhall.com as the primary and it works fine.
I've looked at the database tables and everything seems to work. I've changed the theme, removed all the plugins, made sure everything is up to date, but the problem remains.
All the other multisite sites are working correctly and this one was until 3 days ago.